|To educate women and men in the Jesuit tradition for life, leadership and service in a global society.
||Our overall performance is exceptional – we consistently raise our expectations and meet our objectives.
- Our enrollment exceeds 2,600 students
- We operate 5 successful schools: Arts & Sciences, Business, Education, Health Sciences, and University College
- We are operationally excellent in all we do
- Our employees know they are the reason we are successful
|We are a national leader in Higher Education.
- We lead the nation in undergraduate research participation
- Our learning outcomes are seen as a model for others
- Every local community can taut a success attributable to the work of WJU students
- Our educational operations are self-funding
- Our alumni giving participation rate is the highest among Jesuit Universities
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
|We provide our students with a vibrant and distinctive experience.
- 100% of our students participate in co-curricular activities including athletics, fine & performing arts, and clubs
- We are a leader in providing exciting, career-oriented internship opportunities
- Our symbiotic relationship with the community revitalizes Wheeling
- Our student retention rate is the envy of other institutions
|There is global awareness of WJU.
- 20% of our student body comes from more than 50 countries outside the U.S.
- Our paradigm of “service abroad” supplements study abroad
- Every Jesuit high school worldwide knows of WJU
- Our HealthE, rural electronic medical record solution has been adopted around the world